Thursday, June 30, 2011

School's Out!!!

It is 8:37 PM on June 30. which means that I am off for the summer. I feel a little guilty being so joyous about this. Well okay, not guilty exactly... It's not that I don't love and cherish my students, but we've had a really good year, and they've done what they were supposed to do with me. It's time for me to be a full-time mommy for a few months!

We're starting our vacation with some berry picking, a haircut in a salon(or two? or maybe none), and a new movie in a theater (can you guess which one?). All for the first time - expect lots of photos to come!

1 comment:

Kjbikakis said...

Goodness your school goes super late!! Here in Nebraska we were out the 29th ( i think? i don't remember lol) Oo berry picking! Pick lots of yummy berrys! I bet you're going to see the new Cars movie?