Friday, December 12, 2008

Letters from Grade 3

To Max and Vanh
I hope you have fun with your Mom and I also hope you have a good time and I think your Mom is kind.
Love J

Dear Mex and Vanh
I hope you have a good fly on the Airplane and can come to school
I hope you don't get scared,
from your friend M

Dear Max + Vanh
Watch out! Your mom scolds some time and she can be seriously mad so BEWARE!!!
And she always is very very very very very very very very very very kind so BEWARE of kisses and hugs!!!!!!
Your friend: S

Dear MAX
Would you ever come to my school?
I am serious Max. Do you like Canada? How would you feel without your mom?
Sincerely,
Your friend A

Dear Max and Vanh
Guess what your mom Samantha? She is a teacher! Your mom is cool! She is nice and your mom is funny! I am glad that you have a mom now! I am so happy.
Sincerely: Y

Dear Max - Vanh
Please do not pull hair, bite, break valuable stuff, pull earrings, play chase with pets, touch nose, hit face, scream loud, don't be bad be good babies.
Signed. N!

Dear Max and Vanh
I have to tell you something. Your mom is very very nice but if your in your moms class be careful because she scolds a little. Your mom is still the best teacher in the world. If your in your moms class a lot of girls will hug your mom.
Your friend, E

Dear Max and Vanh you are going to be very lucky that you are going to get adopted but be careful your mom is so wonderful I might steel her. Just kidding don't worry I won't steel her can't wait to see you guys!
your friend M

Dear: Max + Vanh your mom is very nice. When you come to Canada it will be freezing in the winter and in the summer it will be burning,,,(well, at school).
Trust me if you will break anything I think your mom won't care because she wanted to have babies alot. Your mom is kind and won't yell alot but she will scold. And if you guys pee on the floor I think she won't mind.
From: M

Dear Max+Vanh
Your mum brought you to school and I held you and you were so cute. Did you know your adopted? I wish I was adopted you are so lucky. You should be kind to each other and be a good pair of brothers.
Sincerely, U

You guys are so cute and when I go to grade 4 I'm going to miss you and your mom!!

2 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Great start to your blogging. I love the letters from your students. My JK's were too little to write, but my grade 2's would love to write... it seems like a great idea. We are hoping to hear about our adoption in the spring.
Julia

B said...

Thanks for being a follower on my blog! Your little guys are so sweet. Have I shared my password? email me at lazy2thebones@yahoo.ca if you are interested.