Friday, January 1, 2010

Sleeping Bunnies

See the little bunnies sleeping, sleep 'til nearly noon

Come along and wake them up, with our merry tune

Why are they so still? Are those bunnies ill? No, they're just resting...

Wake up bunnies!

Wake up little bunnies, hop, hop, hop,

Wake up little bunnies, hop, hop, hop,

Wake up little bunnies, hop, hop, hop,

Hop,

and stop.

(I can stand on my head, too)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(I know this would be more effective as a video, but you really don't want to hear me sing)
PS Max with right sleeve pushed up, Vanh with left sleeve up)

3 comments:

Stefanious said...

Awwwwww!

Jules and Danny said...

So cute. I like the progressive pictures! The great thing about that song is that it grows with the boys. As they get older, different animals get to sleep and move in different ways. My grade ones love that game... even my singing!
I can't wait to see the boys stomping like elephants, flying like birds, jumping like kangaroos!
My gosh they are so cute... how will Molly ever choose???? lol

Red Sand said...

I love the idea of sleepy children, somehow. I soooo wish I was a morning person, or at least a tiny bit more energetic. It's hard to keep up with two!