Monday, July 26, 2010

Fwee pony-taos peez

At least he can count.

I can't stop staring at this photo, and not for the obvious reasons. He looks so much like his brother here! I would never have guessed who this was; I would have been certain it was a photo of Max. (Remember, to me they are so definitely not identical I'm still unwilling to fork over the $500 to find out something I know already. So it's very strange to look at a photo of one child and see another child when you know it is not that child.) I know 78% of you are thinking, "Of course they're going to occasionally look like each other in photos since they are IDENTICAL," but maybe the other 22% understand what I'm talking about?

2 comments:

Christine said...

Super cute! Gotta keep that one for when the girlfriends start coming by!

Meg and Pat said...

I love this photo and love the fact they like pony-taos :)