Saturday, January 17, 2009

New-Old Photos

Back in Planet Waiting, I wrote about how I was trolling the internet trying to find someone who might have earlier photos of the boys. Having run out of English sites I started looking (and posting!)in French and Vietnamese (Hello Google translator). Yesterday I received this message:

"Félicitations pour tes beaux bébés. Je suis toute excité car j'ai vu
tes petits trésors tout minuscules lors de mon adoption a Tra Vinh le
9 septembre. J'ai même une photo de chacun d'eux!"

Et les voila! We are not certain which is which...

V-Anh 7 weeks 2 days old


Max-Em 7 weeks 2 days old

3 comments:

Mom2J&I said...

Can I tell you how impressed I am that you found pictures of your babies? How on earth did you do that? All I can say is WOW!!!!!
Priceless.
How often do you get new pic's sent to you?
You made me laugh out loud with "Planet Waiting". Love it!
Again, very impressed with your internet skills.

Ange said...

WOW! what an amazing gift. I'm so happy you have such early photos.

Jenny said...

found you through no more work...my husband and I have 2.5 year old twins from VN. Such a joy and lots of work.

Good luck on your travels, it is such a gift!