Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Surprise! and Packing List Update

I had a surprise baby shower today! You may be wondering why you weren't invited, especially if you are someone close to me, like my Mom or sister. It's because this was a "Shower of One". My dear friend D asked what she could get that we needed, so after making the list I had suggested a couple of onesies. Here is what she brought me today:


Five onesies - and so cute! - do you see the spaceships?


The first update to the packing list - I had never heard of these


Moose and hockey players and little plaid cuffs...


These obviously essential items that again, in my ignorance, I had never heard of...

THANK YOU NANA, WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Ange said...

I love those kind of surprises!

Jules and Danny said...

Sounds like fun! pee pee teepees are so cute.
Jules