Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome Web Wanderers

I've noticed that some people end up here through surfing for something else, and I just wanted to say welcome to interested "strangers". Please feel free to leave comments or e-mail me at Scaramantha@hotmail.com.

Say hello, say how cute
Say everything that’s been said before
Share your thoughts, send a prayer
All of us together will open doors
Share your tears, you should know that I’ve been crying too
And it hurts a little less when I find those tears from you.
Share your story, share your joy
Remind me again of the wonder of it all

Every message is a place for my heart to rest a moment
During its desparate race around the world.

3 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

Great tips in the next post. i hope i can come and refer to it SOON! ugh, i am so ready :)

any news on travel?

Jules and Danny said...

I like the poem. I started my blog primarily for family, so they could follow my journey as I traveled... but they seldom post! AGHHHH! I am having to encourage them, perhaps when I do eventually travel they will share their thoughts more openly...

klpriestley said...

Just popping in to say hello. I have just discovered your blog! Your sons are absolutely adorable! I have a little boy from South Korea. He has been home just a little over a month. We are considering doing a second adoption from Vietnam and are currently on a waiting list. I look forward to following your journey. Best wishes for a speedy travel visa!