Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturation Point

I think I've finally done it. Let me check one more time...

Yes, I've gotten to the point where, if I cycle through every adoption blog, Yahoo group, and e-mail address I use, and check Facebook, by the time I get back to the beginning there will be a new message/ post/ comment to read. Phew.

I think it's time for some shopping.
(Photos posted in Getting Ready II)

Seriously, you can't imagine how much I appreciate my job right now. I am always surprised at 10:50 (when recess and prep starts) to discover that over an hour has gone by without obsessive thinking about babies or computer checking. I feel so lucky to have a job whose importance is as great as my babies - I don't mean that my job is important! - I'm just a Grade 3 teacher - but that I am responsible for 20 wonderful, loving, beautiful, important children.

It also helps that we cannot access Facebook at school...

3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

lol... I hear you! I don't belong to that many chats... but I am constantly checking blogs, especially when people I know are in country... like RIGHT NOW!
Jules

Mom2J&I said...

I just wanted you to know that you had a new follower that was thinking about you and hoping you get to those 2 beautiful boys very, very, soon!!!!!

Stefanious said...

Never "just" a grade 3 teacher - it's a noble profession... and you are great at it!!!!