Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Four...

You + us = 4

1. remember credit card to get Blue Cross insurance
2. bring pension letter so you can send it through Board mail
3. copy documents
4. get cake
5. skating canceled due to freezing rain - school buses too
6. remember power adapter
7. send 2nd term Science and Social Studies comments to replacement teacher
8. let VISA know you will be in Vietnam
9. find out that our Board has no adoption leave, but we do have 3 "special leave" days(of which you can have 2 because you used .5 on Dr's appointments in October). Suspect a few days without pay will be the least of our concerns if we don't have the boys by next Thursday.
10. receive (and pack) secret valentine gift

11. laundry
12. visit
13. install custom baby gate next to bed

14. put away baby clothes in new dresser
15. relax

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah man.... I thought when you wrote reread comments it meant you were done the darn things. Well, you are still doing amazingly girl!!! I was a real space cadet the week before I was to travel and I was not working. Can you believe there are only four more days????? I can't wait to read about those first moments when you hold your sweet boys in your arms.

Jules and Danny said...

Are you working straight until Friday? I am amazed. Here's hoping your colleagues are picking up some slack for you... I can't imagine you have any ability to focus at work. I know I don't and I'm not even traveling with you... lol

Francesca said...

Hi Samantha,
You are so organized! Then again you're a teacher, that does come with the territory. I can't tell you in words how happy I am for you! Have a wonderful journey and I look forward to hearing about it.

Francesca
PAP

regionsauvage said...

That is a cool baby gate!

Jules and Danny said...

Your list is ever changing, but my, you are getting lots done!
That is a cool baby gate, although it makes both of you look like you've been captured in some bizarre prison...

Samantha said...

That is not me, that is our dear housesitter. She tried to get out of the photo, so I said, "No, I need you both in there," meaning both in the photo. They thought I meant in the staircase, so they lifted the gate and climbed down. They posed nicely at first but quickly got bored and when this photo was snapped they were both waving their arms and making zombie noises. I was laughing so hard; glad to see the photo isn't blurry.