Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seven...

Why is six afraid of seven?

Saturday:
1) complete 6 reading comments and all English marks for report cards
2) pack (see January - Packing List for current contents)

(The pink stuff is part of the donations)
3) clean/ tidy
4) shop for baby jackets with Auntie Steffie
5) discover forgotten previously purchased baby jackets in closet
6) visitors


7) begin Drama comments on report cards; give up when visiting baby crashes computer
8) note more baby-proofing needed
9) enjoy last weekend off for 20 years or so
10) breathe

4 comments:

LIbby said...

No else is up yet. I hope you have a wonderful trip. you must be excited and estatic, like me. We are going to toast you at my wedding. You'll be in the air by then. Wishing you all love and save return waiting for you. Can't wait till you all get back.
I am trying to mail you out a pkg today but will someone be at your home checking the mail? Love, Libby and Brian

Samantha said...

I can answer this here for you - yes we have a house-sitter

(and for all potential burglars... if you are waiting for us to leave to rob us, I have some bad news. #1 Our house-sitter will be spending more time here than we do, so you have missed your chance, and #2 Unless you have a black market connection for sleepers and gently used baby toys, there is nothing here worth stealing anyway. Seriously, I have been broken into twice in my life and both times they went through my stuff but didn't take a thing. So don't waste your time.)

Samantha said...

PS Because 789

Jules and Danny said...

Do you think the list will eventually be all done... or do you think there will still be items on it with one day left?
I hope you are nice and calm and centred on meeting your little ones when you leave.
Jules